Hi Partners,

This is kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

 Please send the Resumes to:

Please send me matched resumes only...

*Please let me know if you have any consultants for this requirement.*

* *

*Sure and shot hire, this is the immediate requirement from my client. We
need someone who can start immediately*

* *

*Profile :          Database Administrator (Strong in Teradata with 7+

*Location:       Richmond, VA*

* Duration :    12+ months with a high possibility of extension*

* *

* Position Description:*

* *

·        *Responsible for the design, development and administration of OLTP
and ODS data structures. Included within those responsibilities are the
areas of data access and delivery technologies. *

·        *Primary expertise is needed in DB2 on an IBM mainframe (zOS).
Preference is given to candidates that are capable of performing similliar
duties in Oracle, Teradata or SQL Server RDBMS environments. *

·        *Duties include storage usage optimization, access path
optimization, performance tuning, some JCL scripting, and physical and
logical database design.  Ability to perform physical data modeling using
Erwin Data Modeling tool is needed.*

·        *Viewed as an expert in multiple fields or disciplines. *

·        *Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. *

·        *Works on unusually complex technical or enterprise-wide problems
and develops highly innovative solutions.  *

·        *Works on multiple projects concurrently*

Thanks & Regards ………

Sr.Technical recruiter,Openboxsolutions Inc,
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Phone: 734-418-2582