Here is a hot requirement for* < Linux and Windows Administrator -
Alpharetta, Georgia - 1 Year >.* Please let me know if you have any
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Linux and Windows Administrator
*Location:* Alpharetta, Georgia
*Duration:* 1 Year
Windows 2003, Linux Administrator, Sun Solaris, DNS and IDNS, IP Networking.
The overall responsibility is remotely managing content distribution
infrastructure platforms. In support of this platform, the associates are
responsible for troubleshooting and analysis, fault resolution,
configuration management, change management and performance management.
Fault Management Resolution & Change Execution responsibilities include:
- Restoring service on outage conditions
- Participating in technical calls on outages and assisting with
- Performing Change Control / MACD work
- Adhering to fault management ticketing documentation
- Assisting / Mentoring Tier 1 associates as needed
- Fault resolution and ticket closure per Tier 2 queue
Technical Support for critical situations – responsibilities can include:
- Performing project / engineering reviews
- Technically managing major / complex outages
- Instituting instrumental improvements from technical perspective
- Performing chronic analysis and corrective planning
The job is in a production operations environment and requires 24 x 7
In-Depth to Expert knowledgeable in the areas of Internet DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP,
web acceleration, media streaming protocols/vendors (Quicktime, Real, Media
Player), content caching (Squid, Novell cache appliance), Global Server Load
Balancing, windows/UNIX, Alteon Server Load Balancers and Global Server Load
Balancers, video on demand and live streams.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Staffing - Manager*
*21351, Ridgetop Circle *
*Suite** 300**, Dulles, VA 20166.***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at