*Greetings from Sareen,*

Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS*. Thanks
Locations – NJ,VA,MD

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $45/hr Max

 * At least 5 years experience in object oriented, n-tiered, ASP.NETdevelopment

 * Experience with both Visual Basic and C# and versions 1.1 and 2.0 of the
.NET framework.

 * Experience with the development of client-side Javascript for .NET web
controls.

 * Proficient in Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server 2000.

 * Experience with authoring stored procedures for SQL Server 2000

 * Ability to interpret and apply technical concepts from requirements
documentation and functional specifications to their code.

Must possess excellent communication skills and work well in a development
team.  The candidate's responsibilities for this project will include the
migration of existing VB, .NET 1.1 code to C# .NET 2.0, development of new
features in the migrated application as defined

--
Sareen Nair
Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc