Hi,

Let me know if you have any consultant for <<AIX Engineer>> Req. Please read
the complete job description before sending the resume.

Job Qualifications :
**6 to 10 years experience in Systems Infrastructure Administration with
specific knowledge of:
**Unix System Administration
**Highly Available Distributed Operating Environments
**Change Management and Implementation Practices
**Experience with the following Products
**AIX
**HACMP
**WebSphere MQ
**Connect Direct NDM
**Experience with one or more of the following is a big plus:
**Database systems
**Ab Initio ETL
**The candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be
interacting with people with diverse skills and
  seniority.

Educational requirements: BA/BS

Responsibilities
**The role is to provide technical leadership in planning, building and
managing a complex system infrastructure.

Specific responsibilities include:
**Working with Solution Architects in Infrastructure Planning
**Defining and building of 24X7 Highly Available Platform for Database and Data
Integration Processing
**Capacity Planning
**Planning and Conducting Platform Tests for various Failure Modes, Continuity
of Business and Load/Stress
**Planning a comprehensive System Monitoring Facility
**System/Environment Health Assurance and Diagnosis
**The Engineer will also work closely with development groups in the testing
and implementation phases of the projects.

Location : Jersey City, NJ

Duration : 1+ year

Rate : $45-50/Hr

Regards
Mohib
Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies in
New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
www.amtexsystems.com
Tel:    646-200-7254
Fax:    866-330-0589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Business Verticals:
Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure
Office Locations:
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.