I have a requirement for* Java Developer w/ Cold Fusion Experience** *with
one of my Client based at *Location:* *Middletown, NJ; Saint Louis, MO;
Oakton, VA, *have a look at this requirement & forward me your consultant
updated resume along with rate confirmation ASAP......

* *

*****Java Developer w/ Cold Fusion Experience** **@ Middletown, NJ *******

* *

*Title:                 Java Developer w/ Cold Fusion Experience*

*Location:          Middletown, NJ; Saint Louis, MO; Oakton, VA *

*Duration:          2 Years *

*Max Rate:         Open (Market)*

* *

*NOTE: **Middletown**, NJ; Saint Louis, MO; Oakton, VA **(Consultant should
be Comfortable with these three Locations)*

*Required Skills:*

   - Java/J2EE Expert  Required
   - Cold Fusion Intermediate  Desired
   - Websphere Intermediate  Desired
   - SQL Intermediate  Desired
   - Perl Intermediate  Desired
   - UNIX Intermediate  Desired
   - XML Intermediate  Desired
   - Oracle Intermediate  Desired
   - PHP Intermediate  Desired

*Job Descritption:*

   - Seek software engineer experienced in Java/J2EE and Cold Fusion to
   support critical inventory application used for threat management and for
   security compliance verification of devices on networks.
   - Must have at least three years of Java experience, three years of SQL
   experience with Oracle; experience with XML and web services a plus. UNIX
   experience preferred and experience with Cold Fusion, Websphere 6.x, PHP,
   and Perl a plus. Must have good communication skills.
   - Bachelors degree in EE, computer science, MIS, or related field
   required.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC