Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  SAP ABAP FICO-PS Consultant

Location                   :  St. Louis, MO

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  12 months

We are looking for a SAP ABAP FICO-PS consultant for our client's ABAP
development work for FI, CO, PS.

Required General Skills

  a.. 5 years ABAP development in the FI, CO, and PS areas
  b.. Experience developing user exits
  c.. Experience in performance tuning

Desired Skills

  a.. ECC 6.0 tools including WebDynpro, Adobe Interactive, and Portals
STRONGLY PREFERRED - CANDIDATES WITH THESE SKILLS WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST
BEFORE WE TALK TO CANDIDATES WITHOUT THESE SKILLS

Chart#1

     Consultant's Name:

      Availability:

      Interview Availability:

      Location of Consultant:

      Communication Skills:

      Total # of Years of Experience:

      Rate:

      Requirements for Role
     Our Consultant's Relevant Project Experience

      5 years ABAP development in the FI, CO, and PS areas

      Experience developing user exits

      Experience in performance tuning

      Desired Experience for Role
     Our Consultant's Relevant Project Experience

      ECC 6.0 tools including WebDynpro, Adobe Interactive, and Portals

 Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,