Please send your updated resume for the job position given below
If skills are matched with your profile
*Job Profile : C# Developer
Location : Wilmington, DE
Duration : 6 months
Start : ASAP
Client : Large Financial Company*
The Senior Developer.NET position requires the design, coding, and testing
of software projects, with a special focus on data transformation.. Duties
include development in C# and SQL, and possibly XML/XSL, ASP.NET, or VB.NET.
• Work with Development Team Leader and business owners to refine and
clarify project requirements.
• Work with Development Team Leader to help manage projects and systems.
• Provide team leadership and proactively seek out areas for improvement.
• Produce detailed design specifications from project requirements.
• Code projects using existing design standards and within accepted
defect rate based on specification documents.
• Help gather and provide input to assist in overall team process
improvement and product design stability.
• Properly track issues and resolutions in relation to the development
• Communicate and document project statuses to management.
• Ensure that all code retains logical stability, reliability,
confidentiality, and integrity of Client's systems is in accordance with
Client policies, procedures and guidelines, taking appropriate actions for
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5 plus years work experience developing applications a must.
• 2 plus years experience with multi tier system design and
Education and/or Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Technical skills and abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of web content presentation methods (HTML, XSL,
• In-depth knowledge of ODBC and SQL.
• Additional experience should include Windows desktop and server
applications (such as MS Office and SQL Server), some UNIX, and basic
• Solid interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communication clearly in written and verbal form.
• Exceptional problem solving abilities.
• Ability to lead others and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility with respect to hours.
• Occasional late/weekend hours to meet development deadlines.
• Occasional after-hours deployment support work.
Please submit your own consultants with rates, contact info, earliest
availability and current location for the following requirement.Please
note that I need NCA (Non Compete Agreement) before submission of your
*Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at