Hi,

Let me know if you have any consultant for <<QA Test Lead>> Req. Please read
the complete job description before sending the resume.

Requirement:
Serve as the testing Point of Contact for the areas/project assigned,
researching customer issues related to software functionality. Test and
investigate issues to determine the appropriate resolution. Provide educational
information to customer issues if the problem is issue related. Work with the
Program Management Organization to create education documentation. Track issues
to assist in trend analysis and the updating of the user guides and/or standard
operating procedures. Serve as a coach and mentor to the department staff
regarding how to develop and execute a test plan. Serve as a process
improvement leader for the QA department. Responsible for identifying areas for
improvements, implementing process improvements and ensuring long term
compliance. Act as the lead in managing QA participation in sunset reviews. Set
policies, standards and procedures for cross-teams system development life
cycle, workflow and the interfaces with Product Verification.

Partner with team to prepare comprehensive QA project plan, estimates as well
as the implementation for phases of projects. Monitor the schedule of testing
phases for all projects based on project specifications, scope, and coverage.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment. Minimum 7
years of IT work experience. Testing background and expertise with test tools
(TSO, File-Aid, capture/playback, Mercury Interactive) TS software knowledge
helpful. Work toward certifications including: CSQE or CSQA preferred,
professional test tool certification (Mercury, Rational, Compuware)

**Administrative Written Communication Skills No 1
**Miscellaneous Leadership skills Yes 1 Expert Within 1 Year 2 - 4 Years
**Miscellaneous SOAP Yes 2 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 - 2 Years
**Specialties EDI No 3 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 - 2 Years
**Technical Verbal Communication No 1
**Technical XML No 4 Intermediate Within 1 Year 1 - 2 Years
**Additional Skills: Blues experience a plus, strong leadership is mandatory

Location : Chicago, IL

Duration : 3 months

Rate : $45/Hr

Regards
Mohib
Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies in
New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
www.amtexsystems.com
Tel:    646-200-7254
Fax:    866-330-0589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Business Verticals:
Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure
Office Locations:
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.