*Greetings from Sareen,*

 Dear Partner:
 Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS*. Thanks

We have TWO AS/400 Team Lead positions.  This person will be on-site there
in Deerfield, IL! Is a 3 month contract. Rate under $50 is a plus.

**Technical Lead

*Job Description: *SYNON AS400 Technical Design/Programming Team Lead 2 of 2

*Job Requirements: *

- 4-5 years Application Architecture experience
- SYNON Experience is required.
- Help lead technical design
- Help lead programming
- Work with client to resolve technical issues and architecture approaches
- Support and lead the on-shore design build teams Support the off shore
design build teams
- Support the business analysts in ensuring the business requirements are
being delivered

*Job City: *Deerfield
*State: *IL

--
Sareen Nair
Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc