Please send your updated resume for the job position given below
If skills are matched with your profile
*Job Profile : Sharepoint Req
Location : New York
Duration : 4-6 months
Start : ASAP
Rate : Open*
*Looking Local to NY/NJ/PA/VA/CT*
Must be heavy Moss 2007, sharepoint and web development.
Responsible for full systems development lifecycle, engineering, and
designing of SharePoint MOSS 2007websites for the Enterprise including
business/system analysis, design, programming, and support.
As the team's only Web developer/designer, the candidate will be the go-to
multimedia & Flash animations, web image optimization, PDF conversion, and
content production. Preference is given to candidates with experience
working in cross-platform application environments.
- Will analyze functional requirements then design, develop, test,
and implement program modifications to SharePoint sites and workspaces
including implementation of custom web parts.
- Will develop graphics to design and to create and implement pervasive
branded master templates and style sheets.
- Will create custom workflows for process automation using SharePoint
including alerts / notifications, and error reporting.
- Will interface with functional and technical resources to troubleshoot and
- Will assist the MOSS System Administrator with tuning and patches.
- Will serve as knowledge resource in SharePoint and other web
technologies and introduce emerging trends as appropriate.
- Solid experience and proven ability in website and back-end
process development using the Microsoft SharePoint framework.
Specific experience developing custom web parts to extend SharePoint
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint platform and capabilities and the
proper way to use SharePoint to configure and develop websites for portals,
collaboration and community sites, and underlying functionality in areas
such as content and document management processes and workflow.
-Experience with development tools and methods in the
Microsoft . NET framework including Visual Studio.NET, C# and/or
VB.NET, ASP.NET, and MS SQL. Experience in other MS and Internet
technologies is a plus, including MS Office, HTML, XML, CSS, web
services and SOAP. Specific background developing solutions using
MOSS 2007 is a must.
- Strong background in SharePoint installation and administration with a
good understanding of the architectural and infrastructure aspects of
SharePoint web platform construction, networking and maintenance
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with end-users
to understand requirements and develop comprehensive and complete solutions
that incorporate both technology and business processes.
- Experience working in an enterprise-level environment
- Experience with and/or good understanding of Agile/iterative development
methods and tools including test-driven development and
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently with minimal
supervision to achieve project milestones and deadlines. Proven experience
in technical lead roles for SharePoint or other application development
efforts is a plus.
Required Skills: Web Design, ASP, and SharePoint. Minimum Bachelor's degree
in technology area or equivalent work experience. 7-10 years minimum
experience developing enterprise applications and web technology solutions.
Please submit your own consultants with rates, contact info, earliest
availability and current location for the following requirement.Please
note that I need NCA (Non Compete Agreement) before submission of your
*Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at