 *Title: Java  J2EE Developer*
*Location: Seattle, WA  ---- SEND ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES  ---  FACE TO FACE
*Duration: 12+ Months*

Thanks & Regards

Murali Krishna | Resource Coordinator
Kanvin International, Inc. | Can Do IT
Off: 972-782-2729 | Fax: 847-594-6002
Visit Us: www.kanvininc.com  USA | India

Note :  We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which
might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.