Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details :

ROLE : **SAP FI - Federal Financials Consultant **

Location : **New Jersey
**
Duration : 6 months

Required skills :****

*** US Citizenship is Required ***

Federal project experience
ERP 6.0 upgrade experience
Federal Financial experience
Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Budget Control System

SAP ERP 6.0 experience configuring and implementing the following
functionality:

Funded Program
Functional Area
New FM Authorization Objects
Warehouse Funds Center
FM Derivation
Budget Control System
Multi Year Budgeting
New Budgetary Ledger
Upward/Downward Adjustments
GR Only Update
New Payment Update
Reimbursable Activity with Advance Payment Integration with Sales and
Distribution Automated Budget Posting (ABP) *

With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM)  varmadprince6 ||  (GTalk) varma.obsi*
www.openboxsolutions.com

For Better Resources join in this Group: *
http://groups.google.com/group/hot-recruiters*