Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details :

ROLE : **SAP FI - Federal Financials Consultant **

Location : **New Jersey
Duration : 6 months

Required skills :****

*** US Citizenship is Required ***

Federal project experience
ERP 6.0 upgrade experience
Federal Financial experience
Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Budget Control System

SAP ERP 6.0 experience configuring and implementing the following

Funded Program
Functional Area
New FM Authorization Objects
Warehouse Funds Center
FM Derivation
Budget Control System
Multi Year Budgeting
New Budgetary Ledger
Upward/Downward Adjustments
GR Only Update
New Payment Update
Reimbursable Activity with Advance Payment Integration with Sales and
Distribution Automated Budget Posting (ABP) *

With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM)  varmadprince6 ||  (GTalk) varma.obsi*

For Better Resources join in this Group: *