I am urgently looking for this resource. Any resumes would be highly
*Sure shot interview for the right candidate*. They are basically using ABAP
now and extending their process to XI. So the candidate must have worked
both on ABAP and XI. Must have experience with off shore support.
Location of Project/Engagement: *Richmond -*
Approximate Start Date: Immediately
Duration: *3-6 months *
Deadline Order Needs to be Filled: ASAP
Number of positions: 1
Overview of Project/Engagement: SAP XI and ABAP
*Day to Day Responsibilities: *
The SAP XI and Portal Offshore Coordinator is responsible for the overall
on-time, on-budget delivery of successful SAP XI and Portal implementation
and support services from the CXI onshore and offshore XI and Portal teams
*Responsibilities include: *
- Architect and support the design, development and implementation of XI /
PI solutions, and co-ordinating with offshore candidates for the same.
- Establish and implement processes, standards and templates.
- Support the full development life cycle of interface development including
documentation of functional specifications, technical specifications,
coding, unit testing, system integration testing, implementation.
- Provide SAP integration with other non SAP applications as required.
- Developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordination of project team
and sub-team activities
- Estimating project skill requirements, and then working with resource
deployment managers to identify appropriate resources and manage their
integration into the team
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, peers and
- Effectively manage systems, applications and processes to meet or exceed
the accepted client service levels
- Support client's IT security policies, processes and procedures to comply
with mandates including Sarbanes Oxley.
* Required Skills* (Level of Importance Low - Medium - Critical) Desired
Skills (Nice to Have)
Example: (Windows 95, W2000, XP, Unix, Linux)
Example: (C, C++, VB, Java, .Net, ASP)
Example: (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Access, SQL Server, etc.)
Example: (Novell, Windows 2000, etc.)
Example: (Cisco, NetGear, Juniper, 3Com, etc.)
Network Monitoring SW
Example: (HPOpenview, Ciscoworks)
Example: (Exchange/Outlook, Lotus Notes, Groupwise)
Example: (Firewalls - Checkpoint, Watchguard, Sonicwall) Encryption, VPN,
Example: (TCP/IP, IPX, SPX, X25, etc, Enet or TokenRing)
Example: (T1/T3, ISDN, DBS, etc.)
Example: (Peoplesoft, SAP, JD Edwards)
Example: (MCSE, CCIE, CCNA, PMP, MCDST)
Other Skills Required Skills:
SAP XI, SAP Integration, ABAP, Java, XML
- 5+ years of SAP XI development and experience using enterprise integration
technologies such as ETL, message oriented middleware and EAI solutions.
- SAP XI 3.0 & 7.0
- ABAP, Java, XML, XSLT
- XI Component Architecture, Tools and Technical Landscape: Integration
Repository, Integration Directory, Adapter framework, Runtime Workbench ,
- SAP Seeberger (EDI) adapter experience
- SAP integration - IDOCs, ALE, BAPIs, RFCs, ABAP proxies
- Configuration and performance tuning of SAP XI/PI scenarios
- Technologies - SAP JCO, JDBC, JCA, JNDI
- Protocols - HTTP, SOAP, SSL, JMS
- Visual Administrator, Exchange Profile, CMS, Internet Security, SQL
Experience implementing and supporting a productive SAP environment
utilizing SAP's ASAP methodology, J2EE knowledge and experience with Java,
XML, SOAP & Web Services.
An understanding of best practice methodologies that ensure solid design and
scalable processes, especially with onsite-offshore model.
Full-life cycle project implementation experience utilizing SAP's ASAP
Excellent communication skills with partners, customers, vendors, and all
levels of management and comfortable presentation and speaking skills.
*SAP PI (XI) certification. *
Experience with Enterprise Portals, Internet Transaction Server.
Working knowledge of SAP Portal development technologies including Web
Dynpro, Knowledge Management, Collaboration and Portal Content
Administration & Configuration
Project management experience
Good understanding of Java, J2EE and Web Services development
General Working Hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours a day, with overtime when required.
*Please prioritize the Top 3 most Important skills required for this
1) SAP XI expertise
2) Good communication and organizational skills
3) Offshore coordination capabilities
Functional (Interpersonal) Skills Required: Good communication and
interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational skills. Detailed.
*Thanks & Regards,***
*1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,*
*South Plainfield, NJ 07080*
*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at