We have an immediate requirement for IMS DBA  in Polaris Parkway. Please see
the requirement below. I appreciate if you can send me your Consultant
Updated resume, Rate expectation, Contact details asap,

 Location: Polaris Parkway, OH

Duration: 6 months.

This is an IMS DBA position - not a business analyst

As a Database Management Analyst,

   -  You will work in a team environment to deliver world-class, high
   performance IMS mainframe database solutions.
   - You will provide technical leadership to senior management on strategic
   database initiatives.
   - You will work as a member of a team in support of day-to-day
   production, conversions, application and corporate IT projects, disaster
   recovery, logical/physical database design and performance tuning.
   - You will be responsible for meeting agreed upon milestone dates to
   support end-to-end solutions for internal and external initiatives

A bachelors degree in Computer Science
Minimum 5 years of experience as a mainframe IMS DBA
Experience with Fast Path and HALDB preferred
Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Flexibility to work off-hours

  *Source One Professionals* *|** **www.sourceonepro.com* *|* *Phone *
317-348-4345* **Ext** *224*|[EMAIL PROTECTED]