Hi

I have very urgent requirement for Java Tech lead local to MN or IL please
send me your updated resume ASAP.

Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 12-18 mo.

Ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
-          Operating at a lead level on a large, multi-year multi project
initiative
-          Leading teams of 10 - 15 developers
-          Strong communications skills, comfortable presenting to customers
-          Strong technical (Java/J2EE and SOA) background
-          Implementing and driving non-functional requirements and
supportability into a large program
-          Implementing scalable, high performance systems
-          Working with Architects, Development Sponsors, across a large
program to identify program interdependencies and understand the
implications
-          Serving as key representative to handle change management and
impacts from other projects
-          Partnering with tech leads and coordinating needed deliveries for
their assigned workstream
-          Estimating work and giving direction to others
-          Tracking progress and measuring team output, including methods
for velocity
-          Iterative / Agile development methodologies
-          Proven ability to mentor developers
-          Ensuring adherence to documented development standards

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Malik
Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc.I

Ph:408-228-0242 x 880
Fax:408-324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar I Regional Manager I x364

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line  and mention