Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant's

Requires In-Person

Mid level JDE professional

2 + month contract

Houston, TX

Locals Preferred

Job Qualifications:

Minimum 3 years JD Edwards experience, preferably JDE Enterprise One.
Experience with the JD Edwards development toolset developing and
troubleshooting custom applications, reports, and interfaces.

This position will be used to supplement existing resources to support
application and reporting issues for JD Edwards 8.12   This contractor must
be knowledgeable in HR (benefits, employee management) and Finance (G/L,
Fixed Assets, A/R, A/P) and Purchasing (Purchase Order, Shipping and
Receiving).   This position will report to the Business System Manager and
will work Application support issues and modify existing reports as

Please list years of development experience with the following modules in
JDE so I can compare submittals quickly and get them in before the

*       HR (benefits, employee management)
*       Finance (G/L, Fixed Assets, A/R, A/P)
*       Purchasing (Purchase Order, Shipping and Receiving)

Thanks & Regards,

(A Minority Certified Company)
Ph: 214-257-0837 extn: 36
www.techgene.com <http://www.techgene.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.
NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.
Thank You.