Pls go through the reqt and send me any matching resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                        Remember that we're
looking for architects, NOT developers.

Linux Architects
Seattle, WA
6 months Contract

At least 10 years of experience (MUST)

* Experience with windows to LDAP integration, which is a large driver, and
most of the experience they have with SAN connectivity is intermediate.
* They also have a wealth of knowledge on Solaris, AIX, etc but not a lot of
heavy usage with Redhat specifically.

I really need a candidate who is self sustainable, has good judgment, and knows
red hat and storage connectivity inside and out.   They also must have at
least done AD to LDAP integrations before and be familiar with the challenges
around CIFS to NFS permissions

Required Skills:

* STRONG architect experience
* STRONG leadership experience (We want at least 2-3 years of lead experience)

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry