Hi Associates,

            We are having Urgent Opening for the position of  Oracle
Techno Functional Consultant in Alpharetta, GA. So please check the
requirement and send the Perfect exact matched resume.

Job Title: Oracle Techno Functional Consultant

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Rate: Open (Keep it low)

Job Description:

·        This candidate will be the primary business analyst for
Oracle and Internal Mobility Financial applications.

The person must have technical and functional knowledge of Oracle’s
Profitability Manager Module.
The person should posses experience in designs and data feeds for data
warehousing.
The person should be self motivated individual with a high drive to
achieve and get results from themselves and the teams with which they
work.
The person will be responsible for providing functional/technical
expertise and for providing the know-how to make the applications.
This person will partner with key business users to understand their
business and challenges and then make recommendations on how the
Oracle and Financial applications can be leveraged to resolve their
issues or provide new capabilities.
The position will require a deep accounting knowledge and strong
development methodology experience.

Warm Regards,

Raj | ITCell, Inc

W 214-295-6441 Ext 502 | Fax 866-405-9572 | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
yahoo im: getrajnow2007
www.itcell.net | 1300 W Walnut Hill Ln Ste 257 Irving TX 75038

''Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered as   "Spam" as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In
order to not be in the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to
us with “REMOVE " either in the subject or in the mail body. Please
include all pertinent email addresses. Our apologies for any
inconveniences caused by this mail”