Hi,

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please include the contact details also along with the updated resume.

* *

*Position: HRMS Developer  *

*Location : Columbia, MD. *

*Duration : 3-6 months and starts October 6, 2008.*

*Hourly rate : DOE *

* **Ideally, I need an HRMS Developer proficient with PTO Advanced Benefits
Fast Formula to support and maintain existing systems on 11.5.10
environment. *

 --
Thanks & Regards

Abhi