Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to

Please include the contact details also along with the updated resume.

* *

*Position: HRMS Developer  *

*Location : Columbia, MD. *

*Duration : 3-6 months and starts October 6, 2008.*

*Hourly rate : DOE *

* **Ideally, I need an HRMS Developer proficient with PTO Advanced Benefits
Fast Formula to support and maintain existing systems on 11.5.10
environment. *

Thanks & Regards