Here is the list of my consultants' availability. Please forward me if u
have any requirement ASAP
Hi,Please post u r requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please add [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>in your distribution
1)Consultant name:*Venkatesh *
Skills:Senior QA Analyst/Engineer
* 7 years of diversified experience as a Senior QA Analyst/Engineer
in testing Web Based and GUI based client/server applications
using Manual and Automated testing procedures.
* Experience in developing the Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test
Cases, developing and maintaining the Test Scripts and preparing
the documentation for both Manual and Automated Testing.
* Experience in different verification processes like walkthrough's,
check lists, meetings and different validation techniques and SQA
* Experience in Telecom domain, Banking, Healthcare and Retail
* Worked on Agile Methodology framework with respect to the change
in application requirements so as to achieve the target in
* Expertise in design, implementation, maintenance and execution and
result analysis for Functional automation test scripts in *Mercury
Quick Test Pro (QTP)* and extensive usage of Test Director/Quality
Center for test management and defect management.
* Proficient in performing of System Testing, Functional Testing,
Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, Validation Testing,
Performance Testing, Database Testing, User Acceptance .
* Experience in using Configuration Management tools (VSS) and Bug
Tracking Tools (JIRA).
* Strong working experience in Testing of Data Warehousing using
Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Data Loading (ETL) using
Informatica and Busines Intelligence (BI) using Business Objects.
* Experience in Back End and data migration and validation testing
on databases Oracle8i/9i/ 10g, SQL Server 2000, DB2 and usage of
DB tools TOAD.*
* Experience in working with UNIX shell script.
* Ability to adapt new technology independently and to test multiple
* Excellent team player, hard working, with good communication,
interpersonal, organizational and Techno Functional skills.
* Testing tools : Quick Test Pro, Test Director, Quality Center
* Languages Java, C, C++, Shell Script, PL/SQL
* Web Technologies : JDBC, Servlets, JSP, VB Script, Java
* DatabasesOracle, MS SQL Server
* Database tool : TOAD
* Application Servers : IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Tomcat, IIS
* Operating System : UNIX, MS Windows NT/2000/XP
2)Consultant name: **MOHAN**
Skills:Senior SAP FICO
* 5 years of IT experience in SAP FICO with strong experience and
working knowledge in ECC 5.0 and 6.0.
* Strong understanding and experience in integration of FI with SD
and MM modules.
* Worked on 2 full life cycle implementation projects in SAP FICO.
* Worked on various automated systems, reconciling data, maintaining
general ledgers (GL), Trading / profit & loss A/C (PLA) etc.
* Extensive experience in configuration and testing of FI/CO
modules-GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA),
Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA) Product Costing
* Extensive experience on Analysis, Design, Upgrade, Support,
Configuration, Documentation, and Testing Financial accounting.
* Good understanding of SAP Process flow, order to Cash and Procure
to pay for different business scenarios.
* Defined valuation method for Foreign Currency valuation.
* Defined House Banks, Foreign exchange, Tax, Auto Payment, Reserve
for Bad debts, Payment Terms, Financial Statement Version.
* Provided functional support by being the liaison between users and
technical support teams, also provided production support and
training and system enhancements to SAP FI/CO users.
* More than 25 years of experience in the filed of finance and
accounts in manufacturing as well as in the service sector.
* Excellent Accounting and Finance background with Financial
Analysis and Business Analysis.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented
environment. Capability to learn fast and assume any
* SAP R/3, ECC Skill Set
* Financial Accounting:
* General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable
(AR), Asset Accounting (AA), Cash Accounting and Bank Accounting
* Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Cost & Revenue Element Accounting
(CEA), Internal Orders (IO), Profit Center Accounting (PCA),
Product Costing (CO-PC) & Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
ERP Applications: SAP R/3 4.7C, ECC 5.0C, ECC 6.0
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP, MS-DOS.
Database: Ms-Access 98/2000, SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, Ms- FrontPage.
Tools: Ms- Excel, Word, Power Point, Access
3)Consultant name: **VISHAL SHARMA**
Skills:Senior .NET developer
Availability: 2 Weeks
Summary of Skills and Experience:
* 6 plus years of experience in Client/Server, Web Applications and
n-tier design, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), design and
* Extensive Experience of MVC Design Pattern with recent application.
* Extensive experience in the development of both applications and
systems software in a client-server, corporate Intranet, and
Internet environment using Microsoft technologies that includes
system study, requirement gathering, analysis, process modelling,
system and data modelling, conceptual design, detail design,
database design, prototyping, implementation, testing and
* Developed Projects in Classic ASP 3.0 & ASP.NET
for Financial Services like RMS (Risk Management
System),MIB(Market Information Board),**IPOFM**(Initial Public Offer
Finance Module) and invest well for Mutual Fund & Insurance
* Expertise in the design and development of Web and Windows
Applications using *VB.NET <http://vb.net/> <http://vb.net/>,
C#, Windows Forms, Web Services, SQL Server 2000 /2005, Crystal
Reports, SQL Server Reports and Cobol their integration with
* Extensive Experience of Web Service and SOA design and development
* Extensive Experience of WPF(Windows Presentation
Foundation),WWF(Windows Workflow Foundation) and WCF(Windows
* Experience in database design and proficient in developing T-SQL,
PL/SQL, Stored procedures, Cursors, Triggers. Knowledge of
databases such as SQL server 2000* for backend development.
* Having Extensive experience in implementing Ajax 1.0.
* Extensive Experience of web UI technologies using HTML, DHTML,
and Cold Fusion.
* Administrative experience with *IIS 5.0/6.0 and Web Hosting.
* Strong Support and maintenance for Applications like *MATCH, MATCH
Derivatives and Endorser which is all Related to Capital and
Commodities Market .
Programming Languages : C #, VB.NET <http://vb.net/> <http://vb.net/>
Operating Systems : Windows XP/98/NT/2000/2003
Middleware : XML, COM, ADO.Net, OLE-DB/ADO.
Web Technologies : ASP.Net2.0/3.0,Classic ASP 3.0, WebServices,
Reporting Tools : Crystal Reports, SSRS
RDBMS : SQL Server 2000 /2005,Oracle 9i and MS Access
Version Ctrl Tools : Visual Source Safe, CVS, Tortise tool
WEB Hosting : IIS 6.0, PWS
B. E. (Computer Engineering) from N.M.University Maharashtra
4)Consultant name:* R.Tagore*
Experience: 10 Years
Skills: Senior Networks / System Administrator
Availability : Immediate
Location : Irving/TX
Relocation : Any where in US
Senior Networks / System Administrator over TEN years of experience in
Network Infrastructure and IT Industry.
* Profound insight to determine priorities, schedule work, and meet
* Dedicated and versatile project/technical professional lauded for
progressive approach to systems management and reliable
performance, with solid record of on-time delivery to satisfy core
* Notable strengths include excellent team work, self-starter,
goal-oriented, dedicated, analytical, problem solving abilities,
time management skills, communication and presentation skills and
innovative thinker with demonstrated leadership abilities.
* Connectivity and Hardware: TCP/IP, Ethernet, Cisco
routers(1800,2800,3800,7500), switches (2900, 6500), wireless,
firewalls, FWSM, ISO, PIX, VPN, T1, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet,
Gigabit Ethernet, Cable/DSL modem, Analog dial-up, HP, IBM, Dell,
Compaq Servers and workstations.
* OS & Enterprise Apps: Windows NT/2000/2003 Server, Outlook client
and Exchange Server5.5/2003/2007, Norton Antivirus enterprise
version, Norton Ghost 14.0,Symantec, Symantec Console, Microsoft
Office Suite, ISA firewall, Proxy Server, VM Ware, Terminal
Server, SQL, SunOS, Unix, Linux (Redhat 9.0, Mandriva, SUSE,
Fedora, Debian, )
* Technologies - RAID, SCSI, Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, RIS,
Remote Desktop, IIS PL/1, UNIX, Linux, SUN Sparc, ISDN, AT&T
StarServer, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Token Ring, VPN, POP3,
SMTP, FTP, RAID, DNS, SecureID, PBX, Datakit, Convergent.
* Desktop Technologies - Windows 3.11/95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA,
Microsoft WORD, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, Internet
Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Scanners, Desktop and Networked Printers.
* Software Technologies: Microsoft Office 2000/2003/2007, Exchange
Server 2000/2003/2007, VMWare Virtual Server ESX, Macromedia Flash
4, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Test Director 7.0i/Quality
* Database Systems: Oracle 8i/9i, MySQL, SQL*Plus, Developer 2000,
Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5.
5)Consultant name: **Kishore Kumar**
Experience: 7 years
Skills: Certified Java/J2EE Developer
Availability : Immediate
Location : MI
Relocation : open
7 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment
and Implementation of Web and Enterprise applications in J2EE environment in
Banking Insurance, retail and Telecom Domains.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Methodologies and Software
Development Life Cycle SDLC (analysis, design, developing, testing
and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user
requirements and converting them into software requirement
specifications using Object Oriented Techniques, and Design Patterns.
* Strong knowledge of Java / J2EE design patterns like Session
Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Access Objects
* Expertise in using Struts, *Hibernate and Spring Framework.
* Extensive experience in developing Web-centric Applications Hands
on experience in Web-component design and development.
* Extensively used *JDK 1.4, JDK 1.5, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0, JDBC
3.0, JUnit 4.3, SAX, DOM, AWT, Applets, Ant, Tag Libraries,
2.1, JTA 4.0 and Web Services
* Working Knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSL, CSS.
* Expertise in web based GUIs development using Applets, Swings,
JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, and AJAX.
* Written the build script using ANT.
* Has experience on WebLogic 8.1, Websphere 5.0 and Tomcat 5.0 Servers.
* Proficient with working various IDE like Eclipse 3.0, WSAD 5.0 and
* Has good understanding of EJB3.0 API.
* Experience in Software Configuration management using Clear
* Has expertise in interacting with databases like Oracle 9i/10g and
* Developed Stored Procedures and Functions using PL/SQL.
* Good experience with Oracle and tools like TOAD 7.6, SQL Developer
1.1.3, Aqua Data Studio 6.5.8. <http://6.5.8./> <http://6.5.8./>
* Extensively involved in code reviews.
* Good understanding and experience with various programming
methodologies such as Agiles, RUP and Waterfall
* Generated the Clover Reports for to check Code Coverageof the unit
* Actively handled onsite – offshore communication.
* Ability to work in tight schedules and efficient in meeting
* Self –starter, fast learner and team player with strong personal
and group communication skills.
Master Labs Inc
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone No: 817 409 1097
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at