Hope you are doing well.

*Please send me your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are looking consultant for following positions.

*Position: SAP Project Manager*

*Location: West Columbia, SC*

*Duration: 12 Month*

*Job description:*

Possess a bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration,
accounting, computer science, mathematics, statistics, financial accounting
or management information science and five years experience with computer
systems analysis and design preferably in a government setting. Possess
strong skill s in analysis, communications, conceptual design, writing
standards, security controls; ability to understand highly complex
application and infrastructure security issues. Strong organizational and
project management skill s required. PMP certification, at a minimum, is
required. Experience with SAP ERP in Public Sector. Minimum seven years of
experience in running SAP ERP projects. Guide the design and development of
knowledge and information for the purpose of training and knowledge transfer
to stakeholders.

Provide leadership for SCEIS Project by developing project plans, resource
plans, risk assessments, status reports, etc. 2. Help agency mitigate risks
associated with gap analysis process. Provide direction regarding any
agency- unique processes, such as Case Services, Work Training Centers and
Cost Allocation Plan, and their implementation within SAP. 3. Identify and
assist in planning and oversight of business process reengineering
activities. 4. Manage complex, mission-critical project activities using the
States Project Management Methodology or a State approved methodology that
encompasses the knowledge areas and project life cycle contained in the
PMBOK and is consistent with PMI best practices; 5. Develop transition,
training, and communications plans to support the SCEIS Project. 6. Review
and evaluate infrastructure designs that consider current technology best
practices, AOC standards, and recommend potential changes and costs. 7.
Provide detailed analysis of Project activities and make recommendations for
actions that would assist SCVRD in planning for future demands and would be
reflected in the SCVRDs

If you are interested please send me your updated resume with following

Full name:

Current location:

Visa status:

Expected salary:

Contact no:

E mail id:

Waiting for quick and positive response
Thanks and Regards
Naresh Kumar| 631-517-5839 x 360| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OKAYA Infocom| 99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720|

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience

Jobs & Resumes" group.