*

Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: SAP Transportation consultant

Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3-4 months

Opportunity for a SAP consultant that has good transportation experience in
the Chicago area*. The project is for a wholesale distribution customer in
the Chicago area. It is a full cycle implementation. Blueprint is close to
completion. Blueprint hast lasted approximately 3-4 months. We are
contracting to finish Blueprint then the expectation is that this role would
be extended through Realization, Final Prep, etc.

*Here is a quick summary of the requirements:*
*- Inbound transportation management
o Freight cost planning
? Managing freight cost is a huge part of how they manage overall margins
? This includes taking advantage of "cross-docking" to their other DCs
o Interface to Dock scheduling for receiving
o Interface with existing TMS2000 software which manages their inbound
freight today
- Outbound transportation management
o Truck load planning (may require using SAP SCM vs. ECC)
? They currently have fixed routes from an external system called Appian
? They want to know in advance when a potential "load" is too big for a
standard truck
o Freight planning
? Shipment execution of fixed routes on outbound side, but they want to
explore options
Interface to external system for route planning
o Onboard truck monitoring
? Interface to onboard truck computers*

Basically, inbound transportation and outbound transportation with the goal
of using primarily ECC and interfaces to non-SAP systems routing, tendering,
etc.

Workshop Presentations, Meeting Minutes, Blueprint documentation of proposed
SAP solution of transportaton area with touch points to Purchasing, Sales
and Distribution, and Warehouse, including identification and analysis of
RICEF objects, and identified GAPS.

*

Thanks and Regards!*
*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.
**