*Please submit the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: SAP Security Admin

Location: St. Louis (Creve Coeur), MO

Duration: 9 + Months

Please note:  This Information Systems applications opportunity is located
in St. Louis (Creve Coeur), MO, and we are seeking to interview IT
experienced professionals currently residing in the St. Louis MO/IL
metropolitan area, as relocation assistance is not provided. (9+months)

ROLE

Seeking a high level Information Technology professional with expertise as
an SAP Security Administrator. Primary duties are to provide SAP Security
Administration matching industry standards.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Administration of existing security in ECC6, BI7, Portal 7, and cProjects
Suite 4 including cFolders. This will include ABAP as well as Java stack
security.

Will need to use Compliance Calibrator 5.2 to ensure we meet SOX/SOD
compliance. Will also be required to administer mitigating controls with
help in design from the COE and Audit groups.

Will also need experience administering Firefighter IDs with CC 5.2 suite
above.

CUA not in place but may be a future possibility so this person should
understand CUA concepts and preferably have some experience using CUA.

Maintaining full documentation of all processes will be required.

Thanks & Regards.

Srikanth Roy
Sr.Technical Recruiter
SERBIZ Inc.