Dear Partner/Vendor

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP Respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 469-648-0160

Position #01

Position: SAP Consultant with VISTEX
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Duartion: 3 Months
Job Description: SAP Consultant (FUNCTIONAL) who has experience with
Vistex.Good Comm. Skills (9/10) with Solid Experience in Vistex

Position #02
Position:ORACLE DEVELOPERS WITH CURRENT BROKERAGE
Location:Jersey City New Jersey
Duration:6months+
Note :Need Citizen for Submission
Job Description:
NEED CURRENT FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE
Database Developer
Overall Experience:07-09 Yrs.
Position Description:
Senior Oracle developer (with financial experience)
 We are currently looking for a senior Oracle developer with superior PL/SQL
skills and several years of overall Oracle expertise. Candidates should have
solid experience writing stored procedures, functions, views and other
database objects such as cursors, materialized views, attached tables,
partition tables and index selection. The individual must be comfortable
working as a developer in a UNIX environment as he/she will be asked to
write several UNIX scripts to transfer data from one environment to another.
Experience with Perl, UNIX shell scripts and AutoSys is extremely helpful.
Note: This is a developer role. Please do not submit DBA's or candidates
that have only done Oracle forms or reports.
In addition to strong Oracle skills, this position requires prior experience
working in the financial services industry. He/she will be asked to join a
New Jersey based team that is currently responsible for building and
supporting a Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse solution for various
Risk management functions. Good communication skills are required as he/she
will be communicating directly with business users. Also, the individual
must be willing to support the application during off hours if required.
Travel to the Stamford office may be required up to twice a month.
In addition to the mandatory requirements mentioned above knowledge of
Crystal Reports, .Net, Java and/or XML is extremely

Thanks&Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.imcsgroup.net
Yahoo IM:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed