Dear Partners,

We have hot requirements In *CA*, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resume/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Need: Data Modeler w/ ER/Studio***

*Location: San Jose, CA  *

*Duration: 9 months+***

*Rate: $**45$/hr*

Required :
Experience with *ER/Studio (Embarcadero Technologies),* data modeling,
entity relationship diagramming, SQL+, PL/SQL, experience with Oracle RDBMS,
strong communication and teaming skills.

Vinay
SMKSoft Inc
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 703-953-1995  | Fax: 703-563-7432