Hi Associates,

            We have Urgent Opening for the position of  Senior Oracle
Developer ( Lead ) at Owings Mills, MD (Local Consultant). So please
check the requirement and send the exact matched resume. Financial
Experience is advantage for this position.

Position : Senior Oracle Developer ( Lead )

Location: Owings Mills, MD (Local Consultant)

Duration : 6 Months

In person interview

Skills should have:

Perl / Unix Shell scripting  Senior (3-5

SQL and Stored Procedures  Expert (5+

Oracle   Senior (3-5

Database to database data transfers   Senior (3-5

Data and Data Analytical Skills     Expert (5+

Data Warehousing experience Senior (3-5

Eagle PACE experience   Intermediate (1-3

SQL Server experience, Version 2005 Intermediate (1-3 years)       5.x

About the Project :

The purpose of this project is to build upon a Data Warehouse of Fixed
Income Analytics data.  The scope of the data will include both Fixed
Income benchmarks and their analytics (from Lehman, S&P, Citibank, and
JP Morgan), as well as multiple instances of analytics data from each
of the analytics systems Fixed Income utilizes (Yield Book, Investor
Tools Perform, Wilshire Axiom, and Lehman Point).  This data will then
be distributed to Charles River (benchmark and analytic data),
MIDR(benchmark and analytic data) and HiNet (security analytic data).
This warehouse is deployed within the Eagle Pace infrastructure.  The
data is also expected to feed Quantitative Analyst Databases with
various analytic and index level data.

Candidates need to have :

Seeking a developer to perform a specific task involving building
Stored Procedures in Oracle and migrating data between Oracle and SQL
Server. The replacement resource will function as a developer for the
FI IT Analytics Team. The resource will work with Eagle Pace Index
data and will be expected to work closely with a FI Business Analyst
acting as project lead.   The resource will additionally perform the
following shorter duration projects for the FI Quantitative Research

• Data extraction from Oracle and loading into SQL Server V2005

• Technical development within the new FI Quantitative Research
development environment ('Sandbox')

• Test data loads and data quality for the BA and Quant Analysts -

• Assist internal BA's with technical specifications in support of the
FI Quantitative Research group"

Warm Regards,

Raj | ITCell, Inc

W 214-295-6441 Ext 502 | Fax 866-405-9572 | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
yahoo im: getrajnow2007
www.itcell.net | 1300 W Walnut Hill Ln Ste 257 Irving TX 75038

''Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered as   "Spam" as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In
order to not be in the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to
us with “REMOVE " either in the subject or in the mail body. Please
include all pertinent email addresses. Our apologies for any
inconveniences caused by this mail”