This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,
We have an Direct Client Requirement. Please do reply with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP
*Title: Data Analyst*
*Duration: 8 Months*
*Location: Chicago IL(Need Locals)*
This role will provide centralized support for the critical data flow and
data integrity of the new CRP solution through close coordination with the
VMI Planners, Capability Manager, Enterprise Commerce Group, and EAM
production support teams. Responsibilities include the following:
* Monitoring data validation and acting as a gatekeeper to ensure the
integrity of the data that flows to and from the CRP databases for
operations and accurate reporting.
* Reconciling issues with ECG or DMO to ensure necessary translations and
validations of data transmissions to and from our customers are complete and
accurate to efficiently drive the forecasting, planning, and ordering
* Act as liaison between CRP Analysts / End-user , SAP Technical Support,
and EAM and Customer EDI Technical Support Teams.
* Support to resolve issues around EDI transactions as it relates to VMI and
* Participate in system testing, acceptance, Deployment and Go-live
activities for R4 CRP.
* Work with DP / EDP to troubleshoot any data overlay issues.
* Work with EDI teams to monitor and resolve errors /issues with EDI 852/830
transactions between customers and PepsiCo and support testing for any
enhanced EDI 852/830 customer mappings.
* Work with the training group to enhance and modify training materials for
* Develop process design to keep CRP data sychronized with EDM and ECC Data
* Develop strategies for quality control of CRP Data.
* Any other analytical eCommerce capability support needs required by the
* Required Skills:*
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or
* 3-5 years experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain, and /or
* 3+ years CRP or VMI experience required.
* 3+ years ECC or BW experience required.
* System implementation or baseline support experience.
* Demonstrate understanding of logistics Supply Chain systems.
* Strong Knowledge of Business Processes.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Understanding of PepsiCo (Quaker) Logistics operating systems will be a
* Highly organized and can prioritize multiple projects.
* Highly self-motivated and self-managed, with excellent prioritization and
* Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, to all
levels of management.
* Ability to work across multiple functional groups.
* Proven learning agility in new and fast paced environment.
* Very strong working knowledge of EDI transactions and mapping process.
*Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at