Hi,

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Position: Project Manager (QA Analyst)

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

Required Skills:

Strong knowledge Project Management with large project. Strong knowledge of
SDLC Knowledge of PAM a big +

Responsible for coordinating, defining, staffing, and managing one or multiple
projects. The Project Manager works across the business, IS management, Quality
Assurance and Testing, Systems Analyst, Software Development, and Technical
Writing teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality software application.
Primary technical point of contact with management and various technical
personnel on project from project inception through completion. Develops
project schedules, coordinates project status meetings, manages resources in
all phases of software development lifecycle. Works with the project business
owner to oversee delivery performance, ensure delivery quality and report
schedule, cost, and execution performance.
Project will require coordinating international conference calls.

Graduate degree preferred!

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu