Hello Varma,

Hope you are doing good today,

Please go through the following job description and let me know if you have
any consultants available in the market and interested in this position, if
yes, please send me the updated resume and contact details ASAP.

* *

Location: Del Valley, TX.,

Duration: 6-12 months,

* *

*Job description: *

Production support for Intracorp Oracle AR, document existing custom
processes, build production error correction process to remove the cored
table access.

Oracle receiveables (AR)11.0.3, PL/SQL, Forms and Reports, Unix Scripts,
TOAD, strong problem solving skills, good written and oral
communicaitonskills

Please reply to my company mail ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4548: 602-334-4539 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http:/www.sureitinc.com
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)