Please *send only matching resumes* along with rate and contact info. *This
is a very urgent requirement and can get the interview schedules ASAP.*

Position Title: *Business Objects SDK*

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3-5 months

*Required Skills:*

We needed one *BO SDK* resource to develop some business object customized
administrative tools to manage and handle the system efficiently. For that
resource need to have skill on *.net & good knowledge of
BO*environment/system and it's assemblies.

This is required to writing scripts for instance cleanup, archival,
ownership change etc... to mange the environment efficiently.
The minimum experience should be *8+ years.*

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.