Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to

Please include the contact details also along with the updated resume.

 *Position :  PeopleSoft HCM Trainer *

*Location :  Sugarland, TX. *

*Duration :  6 months *

***Hourly rate : DOE*

*Ideally, I need a Sr. PeopleSoft trainer with experience creating and
documenting training material and performing end user training. *

* Must have strong knowledge with Workforce Administration, Self Service,
performance Appraisal, eCompensation, and Enterprise Learning Management
(ELM)-up to version 8.9; and must be able to travel internationally.*

Thanks & Regards