*URGENT REK!!!!!!!!!!!!! *
* Please find the rek below. If you are comfortable with this position
respond back to me with your availability *
*Title:** Technical PeopleSoft Portal Lead **('PSFT/BPM/Portal Consultant) *
*Location: New York*
*Duration: 12** months*
* Skill/Experience Requirements: *
*Position Title: Technical PeopleSoft Portal Lead *
*Description : *
*'PSFT/BPM/Portal Consultant *
1. Employ cooperative design techniques within a user-centered design
2. The ability to design a usable and useful navigation scheme defining how
the user will interact and move through the site. Prepare site maps as
design specifications for navigation hierarchy and flow.
3. Collaborates among functional experts and across departments to determine
how each department fits into, and flows throughout the site.
4. Identifies the various roles and personalization attributes of the
5. Defines and prepares specifications for integration to applications
beyond PeopleSoft. This would include integration to both internal and
external applications and websites.
6. The ability to use the entire PIA tool set. Experience with HTML
7. Has experience with PeopleSoft Publish and Subscribe, Open Integration
Framework, Application Messaging and Business Components.
8. Working closely with the security engineer in designing the best method
for integrating security between applications.
9. The ability to configure various aspects of the portal (Company News,
Verity Search, User Interface, Templates, etc)
10. Ability to create knowledge sharing/training sessions for educating
content authors and publishers
11. Understands search techniques and search engines.
12. The ability to understand the infrastructure requirements for serving
internally and externally facing web sites.
13. Able to collaborate among departments to create a process for managing
written, graphical, audio, video and loose content.
14. Works with department leaders to ensure the collection and timely
delivery of needed content to meet go-live requirements.
15. Defines document templates that serve to standardize the presentation of
written content such as documents and forms.
16. They must be able to create a logical and effective procedure for both
centralized and decentralized content management. They understand the
*Thanks & Regards *
*Sr Technical Recruiter *
*Techorbit INC. & Global IT Inc.,*
*A Lanco Global Group of Companies*
Irving , TX
Ph: 972 499 0921 Fax: 214 276 1379F *E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Gmanil
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at