*Greetings from Sareen,*

Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS*. Thanks

We have the following immediate requirement for our client.

 Skills

General C# .Net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5

Linq XML/XML Parsing

General WPF

WPF Databinding

 Location: Chicago

Duration: 1 Year

 Rate: Max $45/hr

--
Please put a to CC [EMAIL PROTECTED] while submitting resumes.

Thanks | Regards

Sareen Nair
Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Phone 630.371.0530
ext 145| Fax 630.390.2400
Yahoo IM: sareen_prosoftcyberworld
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sareennair