Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to
Please include the contact details also along with the updated resume.
Position: Architect Consultant
Position: Multiple (In most parts of US)
Duration: Min. 6 Months
*There are 6 Positions at a Multiple Locations*
The Architecture Consultant brings specific technical knowledge and applies
it to the solution development for a specific customer. The Architecture
Consultant will participate in the design and development of a technical
architecture that will be aligned with the client's business objectives. The
Architecture Consultant defines a target goal state and the requirements
from the current environment to achieve the goal state. This role will
combine technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding
of industry standards and technology trends. The Architecture Consultant
will be an integral team member, build relationships with clients (both
business and IT) and demonstrate architecture concepts and details. The
Architecture Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Understand the client's business goals, IT plans, and architectures
and articulate linkage to the proposed data warehouse architecture and
· Design and develop the architecture, roadmap, and standards for the
enterprise data warehouse that will align with the customer business and IT
· Design and develop a technical architecture for integration of the
data warehouse into the client's enterprise.
· Be a trusted advisor to the client's decision makers by
establishing credibility and expertise in data warehouse technology and
Teradata's solution offerings.
· Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a
statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
· Provide technical thought leadership and actively participate in
the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
· Make hardware sizing and configuration recommendations.
· In depth knowledge of new techniques, models, processes,
methodologies, and plans within architecture disciplines.
· Excellent understanding of industry standards and technology
· Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined
Software Development Skills
Teradata Active Data Warehousing Knowledge
Tools – Business Intelligence
Tools – Development
Tools – Enterprise Application Integration
Tools – ERP Software
Tools – ETL
Tools – Job Control and Scheduling
Tools – Modeling
Tools – Monitoring and Control
Tools – Operating Systems/Networking
Tools – Security
Tools – System Management
Tools – Teradata
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at