Free HTML Newsletter Template

We are in immediate need of very good profiles for the following
requirement. Please send the profiles without changing the subject, along
with rates, availability, contact details and convenient slots for

The contract details are provided below.

*Functional Strong  / Experts in Iprocurement  and I Expenes

*Outstanding Business Analyst & Oracle Functional Consultant with experience
related to Procure to Pay, iProcurement, iexpenses,Purchasing and Payables
Modules in Oracle Applications 11.5.10*

*(Oracle Purchasing, iProcurement, iExpenses, Oracle Payables, 170 Systems &
Oracle General Ledger) *

*Exp Level : 7 +   Boston** - MA    Duration : 9 + Months   Rate : Open

Shortlisting & Processing Manager : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks and Regards
Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc
703 953 1033