Hi All

Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

I have a new requirement. See below for the job description and let me know
who you have. This position starts off as a 6 Month Contract that can be
extended up to a two year period. Let me know who you have.

* *

Our clients application support team  is looking for an application support
consultant. *This consultant will be doing vendor product installs*. They
will be doing installations and troubleshooting. They are averaging 50-60
hours a week. They will also have some late night pager duty.

-Successful Candidate will have excellent troubleshooting and problem
solving skills.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
-Candidate should work equally well independently and in a collaborative
team environment.
-On call and after hours support will be required.
-Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data
may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts
independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work
customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of
discretion and independent judgment.
-Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments.
Requires additional instructions and guidance on more complex or new
assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned tasks or projects
are generally reviewed after completion.
-Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging
detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external
-Demonstrates working level of knowledge in job-related functional area and
of the business.

Bachelor's degree, or equivalent and 4-5 years job related experience

*Strong (1 Year) - WebSphere Business Integration Server Foundation (WBISF)
Strong (1 Year) - Jython
Strong (3 Years) - IBM Message Broker 5.x/6.x admin/setup
Strong (3 Years) – IBM WebSphere MQ 5.x/6.x admin/setup
Strong (2 Years) – IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) admin/setup
Strong (4+ years) – Unix/Linux
Strong (4+ years) – Scripting (Perl/Korn/Bash)
Good (1 Year) – DB2 8.x/9.x experience*

Good (6 months) – WebSphere Business Integration Process Server (WPS, V6.x)
Good (2 Years) – Performance Monitoring (Tivoli/ITCAM)
Candidate will be involved in the installation, maintenance, and general
support of the ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) for our client. Candidate should
be very comfortable with the installation and maintenance of all IBM

Sai satish
 Marketing Manager- Team lead
 Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152.
 Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.1+164
Web: www.aim-cc.com gmail: