NOTE:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list.If you no longer wish to receive this email,
please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is given
at the bottom of this email.
*Hi :Hope you are doing good. Please review the below requirement & let me
have your updated resume if you are comfortable. Please reply me ASAP as
its an urgent requirement.*
*Please reply to** [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Consultants should be local to Ashburn
*Duration: 6 months *
*Interview Process: PS Then F2F***
** Locals only *
*REQUIRED SKILLS include a strong background in Installing, Configuring, and
Supporting various IBM WebSphere tools; BEA Web Logic tools experience a
plus. Specific tools involved are WebSphere Business Integration (WBI)
InterChange Server (ICS, also called CrossWorlds) and WBI MQ Series / MQ
Workflow / Modeler (also called Holsofx). Strong UNIX and JAVA background,
including shell scripts, etc.*
*Minimum of 3-5 years of total professional experience in IT, in critical
EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) application** Development/
Support/Maintenance using WBI ICS, WebSphere MQ, WAS, MQ Workflow, Modeler.
· Extensive experience in design and architectures of enterprise
applications using WBIICS, WBI MB, MQ Workflow, MQ Series , CICS.
· Good Experience in Scalability and Streamlining the EAI Production
· Working on WebServices Module, for defining, and automating business
· Strong Knowledge in developing Web Services using SOA Architecture.
· Good Experience in Deployment of Applications on Web Sphere Application
· Architecture the application framework needed, using SOA architecture
· Excellent hands on use of Connectors like MQ, JDBC, JText, Web Services,
EJB, HTTP, XML, SAP, Siebel etc
· Modeling Business Process Model using WBI Modeler 6.0/5.1 and BPEL
· Highly experienced in designing and developing Workflow Management
solutions using MQ Workflow, Workbench.
· Proficient in Enterprise Application Development using Java, XML, EAI and
· Extensive experience in Java programming*
|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext:302 || Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Website: www.vibhainc.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to Resumes@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Resumes