Here is the requirement.
Please forward resume along with contact #, availability date and all inclusive
hourly rates to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Urgent Opening ** To Close By Next Week
--PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE--
Position: Sr. QA Analyst
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6+ months
Hourly Rates: $50.00 - MAX
**EDI transaction experience a MUST**
* Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality
* Participates in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case
automation and test execution.
* Testing may include application, network, system and user acceptance testing.
Good knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network)
and their application to business functions/processes. (See Addl Skills)
* Test Cases/Scenarios/Scripts development and modification
* Test Cases Execution
* Submit, report and track defects in Mercury/HP Quality Center software
* Status reporting, including identification of risks and issues before and
* Proven experience with System/software development cycle testing
* Perform tasks with little supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills and analytical problem
solving skills are needed
* Candidate should have more than 5 years working experience with web
applications, client-server, and databases.
* Candidate should have more than 2 years experience in health care, quoting,
* 2 years working experience with automation and test management tools,
specifically QTP/HP Quality Center suite.
* More than 7 years executing black box testing, integration, and system
testing, including some experience with portal and security.
* Exposure to webservices
* Responsible for proper traceability from business and technical requirements
to test cases
* Candidate should be able to properly function in a stressful environment and
be able to change priorities on a daily/hourly basis if necessary
* Healthcare 834 Standard for Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance knowledge a
* Big plus with Benefit Focus experience and Facets
* Big plus with Pega working experience
Please feel free to call me OR email me over the below mentioned contact
details for any further queries.
Thanks for your support,
Sales | Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.MetaSenseusa.com
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at