Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details*

Role: Oracle R12 - Oracle, iStore and Content Manager Modules.
Location: Fridley Minneapolis

Project starts: Sept 24 th 2008

Duration: 9 weeks**

The resources should be very highly skilled, functional / techno-functional
people with good communication skills and self-driven.

Resources should have at least 1 implementation experience with R12 iStore

With Regards:**
V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM)  varmadprince6 ||  (GTalk) varma.obsi*