Hi,

Here is the Hotlist of I2solvers.If you find any suitable requirement for
below, Send me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] only..

*S.NO*

*NAME*

*Skills*

*Years of EXP.*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Rate*

1.

RP

Sr.JAVA Developer

7+yrs

NJ

Yes

Immediate

Open

2

PN

Sr.NET developer

7yrs

TX

yes

Immediate

Open

3

CH

Sr.NET developer

7+yrs

IL

Yes

Immediate

Open

4

MS

Sr.SQL developer

7yrs

CA

Yes

Immediate

Open

5

MK

Sr.SQL developer

7+yrs

TX

Yes

Immediate

Open

6

PB

SQL DBA/Developer

5+yrs

OH

Yes

Immediate

Open

7

VI

.NET developer

6yrs

TX

Yes

Immediate

Open

Feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards

Bhargavi

I2Solvers Inc

Ph :469 619 5447

Fax :972 767 1845

Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.i2solvers.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.