Hello Friends!

We are looking for SAP HR ESS/MSS Techno-Functional Expert

  a.. SAP ESS/MSS expert
  b.. SAP HR, ESS/MSS
  c.. Upgrade project requires ESS/MSS expert to help client in testing etc.
  d.. Good to have Portal skills
 PLEASE REPLY TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gimme a good candidate, I will get the PO

Start Date: MONDAY

IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW

Rate: OPEN CTC

Duration: 2 Months with possible extn

Location: Irvine, CA

Send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.

Regards,

Suresh Varanasi

Credent Technologies LLC

30 Brookfield St, Ste A

South Windsor, CT 06074

T: 860.436.6363

F: 860.371.2779

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer

This transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
kindly notify the sender and please delete this message and any attachments or
copies from your system. We use virus scanning software but do not warrant that
this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.