very hot requirement Datastage Administrator

We have a new opening for a Datastage Administrator at Target Corp in
Minneapolis, MN.

Please see the description below and keep in mind that I'm NOT looking for a
specific Datastage Developer, but rather an Admin.

4 month duration

max rate: up to $48/hr

Technical Architect - Infrastructure: Provides technical expertise in the
analysis, decision-making process, design and implementation of computer and
network hardware and infrastructure, operating systems, databases and
enterprise-wide business applications. Supports development projects as

We are looking for a person that has a strong skill set in datastage
administration with and understanding of datastage development. This individual
would be working on the Infrastructure integration team supporting development
projects. This will not be a datastage developer, but the skill to understand
those areas would be important.

      other technical skills:
     Sun Solaris : OS : 1-3 Years, Unix : System Admin : 3-5 Years, Unix : OS :
3-5 Years

Neil Kumar

1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160

Irving, TX - 75038