Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*We are implementing Live Link and we need a Live Link Developer (Oscript) -
someone strong with workflows.*

This will be a *6+ month *opportunity.

This is in *Connecticut*, and you will need to be onsite.

Please send your word resume, hourly rate, availability, and valid contact #

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.