Dear Partner/Vendor

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP

Requirement No:1

Position:Senior Consultant SAP IS - UTILITIES Rate Modeling Consultant
Location: Akron, Ohio
Duration: 2 Months
*Job Description:
Need an experienced IS-U (Utilities) Rate Modeling consultant.
The scope of the work would be to provide the technical spec's for the rate
modeling work, then under the guidance of clients resources, put them in
System/Release/Platform: ECC 6.0, IS-U

Requirement No:2

Position:Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration:9 Months+
*Note :Local Consultants prefered*
Job Description:
A highly qualified, self-motivated Java software developer with excellent
communication skills, who can work as a team player in a fast-paced,
multi-cultural environment
Key Responsibilities:
·Heavy coding, bug fixing and implementation of high volume mission critical
·Participating in the full life-cycle of the development process - from
analysis, design, development, implementation, modification, and refinement
for software systems
·Working closely with technical analysts to implement system solutions that
are consistent with strategic business and technical objectives.
·Working with the development team to design and implement the application
logic, as well as reviewing, troubleshooting and optimizing existing code
·Minimum of 3 years hands-on JAVA/J2EE development
·Strong programming skills in JSP, Servlets, HTML, and JavScript.
·Experience with Oracle Databases
·Strong SQL knowledge
·Experience developing applications in Oracle Jdeveloper a plus
·Knowledge of MVC, OOAD, UML, Web Services and Design Patterns a plus
·Experience in large-scale, enterprise systems implementation withthorough
understanding of system development methodology

iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed