We have an urgent requirement for Java Architect of below. Send me updated
resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position: Sr Java Architect*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

The person should have 10+ years experience in Java/J2EE and must be a
technical leader who is an expert in Web Services specifically using Aqua
Logic Service Bus (ALSB). In addition, they must possess the following:

*Needed Skills and experience:-

- J2EE, Java, Struts, JSP, SQL, XML, MVC architecture - 10+ yrs
- Java scripting/CSS/DHTML/HTML - 4+ yrs
- Experience in Tomcat, CVS, Ant, Eclipse, Weblogic, Junit - 3+ yrs
- AJAX-centric approaches to web development - 2 yr
- Spring framework, Tiles - 2 yr
- SOAP, Web Services - 2 yrs

Feel free to contact me for further information.

I2Solvers Inc

Ph :469 619 5447

Fax :972 767 1845

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.