Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*Java with PowerBuilder*

*Location: Somers, NY*
*Duration:  6+ months*
**

* Job Description:*        Develop interface programs between National
Inventory Solutions *(NIS) and Supply Chain Planning (SCP). Business
Critical MRP Project. Candidates should be a self starter, Possess above
average analytical and problem solving skills. *

*Skill Sets*

 Oracle 5 Years JAVA 5 Years PL/SQL 5Years *Java/2EE 5Years UNIX 3 Years *

*Required Qualifications*

 PowerBuilder 2 Years, Local candidates Preferred

Let me know with your resume, rate and contact number.

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.smksoft.com

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.