Hope you're having a great day.

We have an excellent position *QA Manager* in *Secaucus, NJ*
This is a *6* *months* *contract *position.

*Please send only perfect matches to my corporate ID:

This position requires a strong QA individidual  to manage the many and
varied projects that are currently in progress or scheduled for testing in
the near term. Develop and maintain SOW's, Test Plans,project plans, etc.
The individual will manage 3 employees on shore and a number of individuals
off shore.

*Project is Digital Channels project including:* Unification, GMC, LIve
meeting, eRoom, GARMS (rel 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5), MSRS.

*This is a seior position managing a team*

*Requried Skills:
*Estimating QA Projects
Creating SOW's Test Plans, Traceability Matrices, Test Cases
Managing QA Projects
Verbal communications
Written communications
Teaming and working with remote users
MS Project, QA processes
Managing Off-shore resources

 *If you are interested, please respond back to me with your latest word
resume or please refer any of your friends or colleagues who are suitable
fort his position. Looking forward for your response.*

 For further clarifications, feel free to reach me at 732-333-1447.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Usha P. Chirravuri*

*Global Nest *

*281 State Route** 79, Suite 208*