Hope you are doing well.

*Please send me your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are looking consultant for following positions.

*Position: SAP A&D SD Billing expert*

*Location: fort worth, TX*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job description*

This position is only for citizens

Expenses are covered by the client this is a functional role

*Required Skills*: - SAP SD Billing - A&D Experience (Aerospace & Defence)

If you are interested please send me your updated resume with following

Full name:

Current location:

Visa status:

Contact no:

E mail id:

Total IT Exp:

Total US Exp:

Total Relevant Exp:

Waiting for quick and positive response
Thanks and Regards
Naresh Kumar| 631-517-5839 x 360| [EMAIL PROTECTED] *YAHOO IM:
OKAYA Infocom| 99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720|

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience

Jobs & Resumes" group.