Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*VOIP Testing Position*

*Location: Middletown, New Jersey*

*Duration: 1+year*

*No of positions: 2*

Project Name:

Business VOIP Custom Features Testing

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

The Organisation Business VOIP cusotmers sometimes request custom
arrangements to meet reliability or alternate routing requirements. This
project supports VOIP custom configuration testing and deployment support -
including call flow testing of custom arrangements in the organisation test

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

Define test cases, troubleshoot network element configurations, call flow
testing and deployment support. Develop and maintain appropriate technical

Skills required:

Experience        Need *

* *

1)     SIP/H.323 Protocols
Expert                 Required

2)     SBC configuration experience
Expert                 Required

3)     IP LD and Local experience
Expert                 Required

4)     Written and verbal communications skills
Expert                 Required

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.