Dear All ,

This is for my Direct Client , Need Consultants with Good exp on UCM , share
the matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Location : BayArea || Duration : 12 Months || Rate : Open

*Oracle UCM (formerly Stellent) Architect*

We are seeking an Oracle UCM Architect/Developer to join our growing team.
They will work within our Oracle practice around UCM initially, although
knowledge of the full Fusion Middleware stack is a strong plus.  This person
will develop web portal solutions, providing hands-on development as well as
leading development teams, and representing our company with clients.  They
will have SOA experience and have best practice design & implementation
techniques utilizing J2EE and web services framework.

Job Requirements:

   - At least 5 years of web/internet development experience
   - 6-8 years of overall work experience in the IT/consulting area
   - Experience leading a development team in the deployment of large scale
   J2EE applications
   - Must have experience in Oracle UCM (formerly Stellent)
   - Recent experience in the following a plus:
      - Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack
      - BEA Weblogic and/or ALUI Portal
      - Websphere Portal
      - Interwoven TeamSite, MediaBin and/or Worksite
   - Hands on development experience in Java/J2EE and Web Services related
   technologies, and relational databases
   - In-depth knowledge and experience with RUP methodology and UML modeling
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills - excellent customer
   & interpersonal skills
   - Strong leadership skills in order to drive technical effort(s)
   - Able to multi-task and work extended/odd hours as needed to complete

Thanks and Regards

Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc
703 953 1033